It’s been three weeks since my last post. Here’s a little of what I’ve been up to:
- Lent has begun. Once again, I’ve given up Twitter and FB. I know I’ll miss them the most on Thursday nights during Scandal. Last Thursday, I got Hubby to sit with me while I watched the show. I say sit because that is literally what he did. As you can tell watching with him is NO where near as fun as watching with my Twitter TL:(
- Speaking of Scandal, I’m feeling some kind of way about Fitz right now. I know he feels betrayed an all, but damn! It’s crazy how I’ve gone from loving his character to wanting to slap him. That not controlling his erections line was um…below the belt… And what’s up with the creepy “private eyes, watching you” guy?
- After two days of trying to purchase them pre-sale, I finally got them! In August, I’m heading to NYC to see Mrs. Carter close out her world tour. I’m going with two girlfriends I haven’t seen since I was pregnant. I love girls’ trips. I’m grateful for a husband that understands that sometimes a woman just NEEDS female bonding time.
- Pregnancy brain is contagious. That’s my story and I sticking to it! My co-worker is pregnant and suffering from a moderate case of pregnancy brain. I think it’s contagious. Friday, I drove us an hour away to Columbia for a conference. Saturday morning I realized that I did so without my license. I discovered the lack of license when I had to return home from Publix to retrieve my debit cards. I’d gotten everything on my list and had half of my groceries scanned before I discovered the lack of ANY form of payment! I mean all I had was insurance cards. WTH!! They finished scanning my groceries and held them in a refrigerated area until I returned. Womp.Womp.
- Speaking of Saturday, it snowed here! Usually I’m up on the forecast, but somehow I totally missed that it was going to snow this past Saturday. I didn’t realize we were under a winter weather advisory until early Saturday morning. When I returned from the grocery store, for a second time, all was clear. It was cold, but no precipitation. A couple of hours later, I looked out the window and it looked like a blizzard! The wind was blowing big heavy flakes like crazy, and the cars and street were covered. I ran downstairs to make the guys stop doing whatever they were doing and we bundled up and headed out. It hadn’t snowed significantly since RJ was a wee little one. So, it was great to witness and take part in him enjoying the snow for the very first time. We even took the dogs out so they could enjoy it too. It only snowed for an hour or two, and began to melt fast, but it sure was fun!
Hubby launching snow balls at us.
Dogs having fun!