- Happy New Year!! 2011 is here! We had a great holiday season. RJ attended his first Mass. We went to the midnight, candlelight Mass. It was beautiful. Then, we took our first road trip with RJ to Charleston. He did well but when he is hungry, boy does he let you know. We had to stop @ rest areas to feed him. I will now travel with at least one bottle of breast milk. The trip was awesome. I enjoyed spending time the family!
- We brought in the new year at home with a sparkling grape juice toast (breast-feeding, so no wine).
- We now let RJ sleep on his stomach…I know, but it works. Now if he would just sleep longer @ night we will be cooking with Crisco! A mommy at the OB’s office told me about a little device that will allow us to rest a little easier while RJ sleeps. She is preggo with her 3rd child. Her first prefered to sleep on her stomach but she was too freaked out to let her. This time around she said she’s going to try the Snuza. She has heard great things about it. We may have to give it a try as well.
- I had my 6 week checkup with the OB today. Everything is good. My doctor mentioned that my uterus was shifted to the right. I’m not sure what I was supposed to do with that information, but oh well! I have 11 pounds to lose before I return to pre-pregnancy weight! I’ll be working the Wii Michael Jackson Experience…hard!
- RJ will attend his first birthday party this Saturday:) His godsister is turning 1!
- I’m trying out WordPress on my BlackBerry. The app works but I was having trouble uploading. Apparently, I’m not the only one. After a web search or two, I discovered there is a problem uploading if you want to attach a picture to the post. That sucks, I hope they can work that feature out. In the mean time, I can update my blog on the go!
I'm just saying