I’m linking up with Kita of Kokoa Magazine and LaShawn of LaShawnWiltz.com for their #mylifesphotos challenge series. The focus for this week is “A day in the life”. So, yesterday I snapped some shots throughout my day and here is what I captured…
- The morning hair tackle. *He’s getting a much needed cut this weekend!*
- Bundled up and out the door. Hubby takes him to school each day.
- Whipped out the crock pot for dinner. Real Simple’s Creamy Chicken with Biscuits
- Time to work.
- Agency staff meeting at our main office. We all get together once every two weeks.
- Picking RJ up from school. I was there for 5-10 mins before he even realized it.
- Taking “the girls” out. After being cooped up for 8+hours, they were ready!
- Dinner, yum.
- 45 mins of Zumba via Playstation. Working off the candy I ate earlier in the day.
- Bath and hair washing for the kid.
- Kitchen clean up duty.
- Bedtime. *RJ insists on reclining the chair.*
- Work from home. Managing the agency website.
- 30-40 mins of Rosetta Stone Spanish (Latin America)
So, there you have it, #adayinthelife
Join in with a blog post, Instagram or Facebook.